These are our most commonly used CMS website systems. All can be installed as either either a single or multi domain system.
Originally designed as a blogging tool has now evolved into a serious CMS system for almost any kind of website.
- The most popular content management system in the world!
- Used by millions worldwide
- Open source software which is free to download
- Great for creating a website quickly, with thousands of themes and plugins available to extend functionality
- Custom designed templates can also be created
Professional PHP framework created by EllisLab (one off fee to download)
- This system is a great tool for creating custom structures and templates
- Nicely designed admin backend
- Clients like the user friendly admin interface
- We often work with designers who love the flexibility this CMS provides
- Various modules and addons available including Ecommerce
PHP open source (free to use) system designed as an eCommerce CMS
- If your website is primarily an online shop it is worth considering this option
- We have used OpenCart many times and have found it to be robust and user friendly
- It’s a proven system with over 300,000 websites worldwide using OpenCart